Get the best holidays planned by experts!
Get the best holidays planned by experts!
Experience Luxury Stays
Bali Holiday Packages Fun and Adventurous Things to Do Major Attraction and Theme Parks in Bali The following are the best attractions and theme parks in Bali which should be combined with your holiday package to Bali. 1.Bali Safari and Marine Park with Tour Package How to Reach Bali from India? Bali being major tourist destination, is connected with flights from all around the world arriving at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Kuta, Denpasar. Within India, it is connected with all major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi and Kolkata. You can customize the package from cities as below with return flights Indian Food in Bali
If you are planning a to book a one of the Bali Holiday Package and want to discover mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches, coral reefs and religious site for Hindus, Read More
Bali Tour Packages
Best time to Visit Bali
Bali is located near the equator. Bali and Indonesia experiences a tropical, warm and humid climate all around the year with two seasons: Dry Season and Rainy Season. Best time to visit Bali for your holiday depends on the weather and season. High and Low season affect the overall prices for your accommodation and flights. Peak Season months are during July , August, Chinese New Year and New Year. Bali attracts huge crowd during these months, and you may avoid if you are on budget.
Best time to plan your bali holiday package is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season. The months are not rainy and ideal for water-sports and outdoor activities, and prices for villas are reasonable. Major Attraction places like Bali Zoo, Bali Bird Park, Marine & Safari Park, Waterbom, have lesser crown which makes more enjoyable to visit these places.
Visa for Indians
If you stay less than 30 days on your visit to Bali, then you do not any Visa if you have an Indian passport. At the immigration counter you will get what we call an Visa Exemption Stamp.There are no costs involved. You will have to leave Indonesia within 30 days! Your passport must be AT LEAST 6 months valid the day of your arrival in Bali and 2 blank pages on your passport! This is not negotiable.
1. Visit Nusa Penida Island : KelingKing beach is one of the most spectacular places to visit in Nusa Penida. The dinosaur shaped green rockformation sticking out of the deep blue ocean, the white sand beach 100 meters down below and the massive limestone cliffs is the perfect place to get instarammable pictures and include in your bali package.
2. Snorkeling: Snorkeling and scuba diving are two fantastic options for exploring the marine life in the waters that surround Bali. You can do this in Tunjung Benoa Nusa Dua.
3. Volcano Sunrise Trekking: This is recommended for all adventure sekekers. Trek begin in the early hour of the morning and you can enjoy magnificent sunrise.
4. White Water Rafting: There are two main locations for white water rafting in Bali which are the Ayung River and the Telaga Waja River and each one offers a unique experience and is included in some of the Bali Affordable Packages.
5. Bali Swing: Bali Swing is a playground for adventure that is dialed up a few thousand notches to get the adrenaline flowing in even the most adventurous person in the world. This is recommended for all honeymoon couples to include in their Bali Package.
6. Watersports at Tanjung Benoa: Few of the options include a banana boat ride, parasailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and jet skiing. Then people have the more adventurous water sports to choose from which include the Tanjung Benoa flyboard, the rolling donut, the flying fish, and the seawalker experience.
Bali Safari and Marine Park is perhaps the most indulging tourist attraction in Indonesia. Wildlife, of course, is the primary attraction. The park hosts more than 1,000 animals representing more than 100 species, including the rare and endangered species such as the Orangutan, Komodo Dragon, and Bali Starling Bird.
2. Bali Zoo with Holiday Package
Bali Zoo is a privately owned animal park strategically located close to other tourists’ centers in Bali such as Kuta, Sanur, and Seminyak. The zoo occupies 22 acres of well-manicured landscapes and is home to over 350 animals from all over the world. Bali Zoo houses several endangered species such as Sun Bears, Sumatran Elephant, Sumatran Tiger, Binturong, and Orangutans. Apart from the endangered animals, Bali Zoo has other interesting animals, such as the African Lion, the White Tiger, and a wide range of reptiles and birds.
3.Bali Bird Park with Tour Package
Bali Bird Park is the largest bird park in Indonesia, housing more than 1,000 birds from 250 species. The park places and separates the birds according to their regions of origin. They also try to recreate the plant life and natural habitats of the birds. As a consequence, the park has seven sections; South America, South Africa, Bali, Java, Borneo, Papua, and Sumatra.
4. Bali Aloha Swing with Bali Trip Itinerary
The Aloha Ubud Swing has five swings that provide spectacular views of rice paddies, a perfect background for excellent selfies. Another great spot for selfies is on the human-sized bird nests. The location also includes rafting opportunities along the Ayung River.In the Subak Museum, you can learn more about agriculture in Bali. Also, you can enjoy a refreshing cup of coffee at Aloha Ubud’s coffee plantation.
5. Waterbom Park with Kuta Holiday Package
Located in Kuta, Waterbom Park is perhaps the largest waterpark in Asia. It has long, fun, and exciting water slides with interesting names such as The Constrictor, Superbowl, Python, and Whizzard. Adults, who don’t find water slides exciting, can enjoy the view from the restaurants and cafes, which serve a wide range of global cuisines. Alternatively, you can go for a manicure, pedicure, and fish spar therapy or reflexology session in different establishments within the park.
1. Bali tour package from Delhi
2. Bali tour package from Mumbai
3. Bali tour package from Chennai
4. Bali tour package from Jaipur
5. Bali tour package from Hyderabad
6. Bali tour package from Bangalore
7. Bali tour package from Kolkata
8. Bali tour package from Ahmedabad
As increasing number of Indians visit Bali for honeymoon & family tour packages, itis much easier to get Indian food with will make you feel at home. Some of the best restaurants for Indian food are :
1. Spice Mantraa Indian Cuisine- Kuta & Seminyak
2. Queens Tandoor
3. Roti Daal Ubud
4. Ganesha Ek Sanskriti Authentic- Ubud & Sanur
5.Curry in Bali – Golf View (Sanur)
6. Punjabi Tadka Bali Seminyak
7. Atithi Indian Contemporary Resto & Bar
Fun and Adventurous Things to Do
Major Attraction and Theme Parks in Bali
The following are the best attractions and theme parks in Bali which should be combined with your holiday package to Bali.
1.Bali Safari and Marine Park with Tour Package
How to Reach Bali from India?
Bali being major tourist destination, is connected with flights from all around the world arriving at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Kuta, Denpasar. Within India, it is connected with all major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi and Kolkata. You can customize the package from cities as below with return flights
Indian Food in Bali